- It can be applied over old coatings as well as on new walls.
- Less waste.
- More economy.
- Easy to cut, drill and fix.
- Application with 1mm gasket.
Easy Wall Incepa is a ceramic coating with a thickness 30% lower than conventional products. Ceramic plates with only 6mm allow the application on old coatings or new interior walls.
With the application of the Easy Wall Incepa over old coatings there is no need for breakage or demolition. In addition to the reform being faster and more practical, it greatly reduces the volume of dirt and debris from the work. Not to mention the economy of time.
Easy Wall. The wall on Incepa's wall.
Learn about the unique advantages of Easy Wall in his work:
- It provides application on the existing ceramic, eliminates large amount of waste in the work, which is ideal for renovations. Eliminate costs by removing existing flooring and transporting debris.
- It reduces the time of work and the annoyances caused by reforms.
- It does not require special laying techniques, it can be applied as a conventional ceramic coating.
- It is easy to cut, drill and fix.
- After applied, the cleaning and maintenance is the same as a conventional ceramic.
- In addition to all these advantages, Incepa Easy Wall can be applied with a 1mm gasket, ensuring a better aesthetic result in your environment.
Step by step
In order to ensure the proper Easy Wall Incepa and safety of its work, it is essential the presence of a professional who knows the safety standards and application of ceramic products.
To start the application of the Easy Wall Incepa:
- Make sure that the surfaces that will receive the product are firm and regular, without defect of flatness.
- The surface must be dry, clean, free of dust, oil and other residues that prevent the adhesion of the adhesive mortar.
- Choose the appropriate type of mortar according to the nature of application: to make a new wall or to place on old coatings. For the application of coating on coating, use mortar type Ceramic On Ceramic (Inner Use). For application to new walls, use AC1 mortar. The method of placement must follow the manufacturer's recommendations.
- Check locations that need cutouts, especially piping points.
- Use minimum joint of 1,0mm.